Just another version of Filza has been released for iOS – iPhone & iPad for non jailbroken devices, that run any iOS version, starting from iOS 12 and 13. This includes iPhone5s, iPhone6, iPhone 6s, iPhone X and every iPhone.
FilzaEscaped for iOS is a great file manager with high performance and user interface. It makes the process of modifying, moving and creating files so easy. Once you’ve installed FilzaEscaped on your iOS11.0-12.2 iDevice, you will be able to add .ipa file, install apps，hack games，upload ringtones to your iPhone and even more delete the existing files without jailbreak.
Phone 5s; iPhone 6; iPhone 6s; iPhone 6s Plus; iPhone SE; iPhone 7; iPhone 7 Plus; iPhone 8; iPhone 8 Plus; iPhone X; iPhone Xr; iPhone Xs; iPhone Xs Max; iPad Air 2; iPad Pro; iPad.
FilzaEscaped iOS 13 Features:
- FilzaEscaped is very useful, as you can remove any unwanted file from your device, no matter what format it is in.
- You can open dot files, extract files, modify them and change the file type.
- System files can be read and modified directly using this app.
- Any app files can be opened and edited. This way, you can download any app on iOS without causing damage to the system.
- Some of the obsolete files, ad files, junks, and caches will remain in the device which can be easily removed using FilzaEscaped.
- Supported dark mode on iOS 13;
- Better animations and file viewers;
- Bug fixes and UI enhancements;
- With syntax highlighting for text editor.
- Fixed issue “Crash at launch” on iPhone/iPad OS 12.3;
- Fixed issue: Drag & Drop within Filza, now disabled it;
- Updated: Open in with multiple files;
- Supported dark mode;
- Bug fixes for plist editor;
- Minor update for Sqlite3 editor;
- Compatible with iOS 7 – iOS 13.
How to install Filza on iOS 13?
- Select Install Filza.
- Click on “Download App”.
- Click on “Install on your device”.
- Launch the App from your HomeScreen.
- Scroll down until you see “iOS 13 Jailbreak Essentials”.
- Select “Filza++” from the list of Apps.
- Click on it and click “Install”.
- Now, you can find it on your homescreen.
- if it says: untrusted developer: go into Settings-General-Profiles and Device management – select this app and click trust! Enjoy!
You can now get full access to your filesystem. Let us know if there are any errors during installation. Enjoy!
Tap the install button given below to download & install Filza file manager on your iPhone/iPad without Jailbreak. The latest version is V 3.2.6. Please use Safari browser to install Filza app. Other browsers won’t support installation process on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices.
For iOS 12 to iOS 12.1.2
For iOS 11.3 – iOS 11.3.4
For iOS 11.0 – iOS 11.2.1
Download the latest version of Filza.ipa V 3.2 file from the download link given below. It is 15 MB in size. You just need a single tap to download the IPA file. You can install this IPA to get Filza on latest iOS versions like iOS 11.2 and iOS 11.3.
You can download the Geofilza ipa file from the download link given below. It works on all iPhone/iPad devices running on iOS 12 to iOS 12.1.2
Filza finally updated for RootlessJB with Terminal and .deb package installer. You can get the IPA from the download link given below.